If life in the city leaves you feeling a bit tired, consider a camping getaway to relieve your stress! The FiveJoy Instant 4-Pop Up Tent is spacious enough to bring your family, your friend or your pet, and can be configured automatically. No more fumbling with tent poles or valuable holiday time on instruction manuals!
- The FiveJoy Instant 4-Person Pop Up Tent door comes with a zippered screen, and the exterior door closure is made of high-quality nylon material. It is also equipped with two windows on both sides with mesh screens that allow you to enjoy the breeze without being bothered by insects or mosquitoes.
- Keep your keys, phone or other essentials within convenient reach using the storage pockets, light up the night by hanging an electric lantern on the hanging loop, and fold the tent into its included carrying case for easy portability.
First, there are two doors! In a POP UP offer! Not only are there doors in the front and back, but there are small areas before entering the tent to wipe your feet or take off your shoes. After sweeping a tent every day because of the kids coming in and out, you’ll understand how COOL this feature is !!
The inner door has a zippered screen and the outside with a zippered nylon door! You can open both sides completely if you want !! Or for privacy, close the nylon door. The windows also have shutters for privacy.
Even more to love are the mesh storage pockets inside to keep small objects like your headlights!
These tents light up and tear in seconds. SECONDS PEOPLE !!!
The floor surface of the tent is 6’7 “by 4’4”. Vestibule Surface: 9 ft 3 in. 4 ft. 4 in .; Tents Maximum height: 47 “.
The tent is made of polyester 190T coated with PU (sealing index: 3000 mm). The inside fabric of the tent is made of PVC 210D Oxford (waterproof: 4000 mm) This tent is primarily designed for family recreation. It doesn’t suit backcountry activities. Please don’t use it in a severe rainstorm. For your reference – The outer tent is made of PU-coated 190T polyester (waterproof rating is 3000mm). The inner tent made of PU-coated 210D Oxford (waterproof rating is 4000mm). I recommend using a footprint or tarp under it especially if there is rain or a gravel ground cover. You can also set up a rain cover above the tent.
The tent folds up to 35 “around and about 2” thick. This tent weighs in a t 8 pounds 3 ounces.
The tent arrives with 10 tent pegs, 6 guylines, and the carrying bag.
Fold the tent and put it in place. Well, that did more. My daughter and I fought with the tent until we cried uncle and The Husband did it. It’s delicate! (Okay, it was just frustrating! I really hate The Husband to do it so easily too!) I have to make The Husband make a video so I can show you how to close the tent easily. We’ll have to wait until the rain stops.
- Durable seams, quality zippers, and water resistant PU coated polyester ensure this tent will last you multiple camping seasons
- Additionally, with guy lines, the windows convert into miniature awnings for extra rain and sun protection
- This tent literally pops out of the bag and assembles itself– so it is even more efficient than easy up tents!
- The double doors and plentiful mesh offers optimum visibility so you can enjoy sunsets and vistas from the comfort of your own sleeping bag
- The tallest portion of the tent only reaches 47 in, so you are going to be crouching around quite a bit
- The tent will not stand up to constant heavy rain, so if the weather forecast is cloudy with a major chance of rain, you better leave this tent at home
- -four person is a bit of an exaggeration (I’d call it two people)
- -stakes bend immediately if they encounter a rock or root
“Had bought this tent for quick night excursions with this family, setting up was quick and extremely simple. While others were trying to set up their tents, I simply unpacked the tent and it opened, ready to go. I slept two adults and one child comfortably. We used a full-size inflatable bed and a sleeping bag, plenty of room. The tent remained a bug and the water allowed to unload the entire trip, as long as he was conscious of quickly closing all the windows and doors when they were open. With the open Windows tent, it offers sufficient ventilation and good air circulation. Others of our trip decided that they would buy this tent for the next excursion.” From one customer said.